Sunday, May 22, 2011

Carter feels grass for the first time

It's been rainy for practically a week straight here.  That just makes for a very cabin-fevered mommy, baby, and dogs.  Thankfully, Mother Nature came through for us today.  We were able to get out and go to a disc dog competition (we didn't compete but it was still fun) and hang out on the front lawn in the sunshine.  SUCH a nice change of pace.  I forgot to bring my camera to the comp-but I did take some front yard shots.  :)

As soon as his toes touched the grass, he pulled those little legs up!

So Dad came and helped him out a little.

Then we all had a good laugh about it.  (Maybe it wasn't a 'laugh' now that I think about it.)
So we moved on to Unky Dave's arms in hopes of solace.  And surprisingly he found it!

And it was nap time in no time!

So into the sling he went!

And slept like a baby!  ;-)

And Jeff, David and X finished the yard work while we relaxed.  I could get used to this!

No comments: