Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Someone is a roll-over ninja

It was just another afternoon of tummy time...or so I thought.  Carter had other plans.  Well-probably not, but it sounds so much more dramatic that way.  Anyway, we were just kickin' it in Carter's room; changing him, playing on his bouncer and doing some tummy time.  Then he decided he wanted to roll over again!  This is the second time he has done it and I (sort of) got it on camera.  I wasn't even thinking that he was going to roll over or I would have taken way more pictures for a flip-book, but alas, who is to know these things? 

But this is what I did get.  Last time he rolled from his back to his tummy.  This time he went from his tummy to his back.  :)

Just your average tummy time picture...

Starting to get ideas...

Getting a little fussy...

Winding up....

And PLOP!  

And that my friends is how you properly execute a roll over!  He is so strong.  And he is starting to 'crawl' around at tummy time too.  He can scoot his way all around the floor!  And once he is able to lift up his head more it will be a much cleaner experience for him and his mouth.

No comments: