Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!!

Today has been a great day.  Jeff started out by riding about a 15 mile bike ride with Schmitty, Dave, and Danny.  Then they came home and Sara and I cooked them a fabulous breakfast of eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy, waffle fries and blueberries.  :)  Then we went over to David's for some awesome smoked ribs, macaroni and cheese, potato salad and corn on the cob.  Man-we are spoiled!  The dogs are currently both passed out on the floor at our feet and Carter is napping soundlessly in his crib. Next up we are going over to the neighbor's for cube steak and rice.  Amazing day.

I want to make a shout out to my amazing husband, Jeffrey, for being such a great dad.  I mean, over the past year he has shown that he was meant to be a daddy!  It suits him so well.  You are a joy to watch with Carter and I am so lucky to be blessed with you as my husband and father to my children.  (Furry ones included!!!!!!)

Happy Father's Day Darling!!!!













No comments: