Monday, October 12, 2009

Meet our newest family member!

Guess who? Well, we aren't quite sure yet but I'm sure she'll get a name eventually. Right now we are calling her Miss Snarling Kitty Pants because we aren't quite sure what to name her yet.....but isn't she the CUTEST??


Hi!!

Aren't I sweet looking? (It's a ploy people! She has claws and teeth.)

I'm pretty teeny...

But I've got LOTS of personality!

She likes the wood floors we picked out. She looks good on them.

This is her little bowl. She is so cute when she eats.

Uh oh, she saw me.....and this is what she looks like when she is about to pounce!

Mmmmmm, she likes her food. It is tasty and delicious.

She has to drink out of the dogs bowl and learn to be a big girl, but she is still so tiny she almost falls in when she drinks.

The ultimate stare off! Who is going to win this battle?? Keep checking in to find out! :)

No comments: