Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Welcome!!

Hello everyone!

This is our brand new blog! We will be posting updates on our life....anything from our dogs (big suprise!), what's cooking, house renovations, fun for A&J, pictures, news, and anything else I can think of. Please feel free to follow us on our journey in married life.

Oh, and leave lots of comments so I know someone is actually reading this and hopefully enjoying it. :)


Here are a few pictures from the wedding. We're still waiting on the professional photos to become available....so keep an eye on the blog! We'll post the link when they're up for viewing.


David and Xavier

My beautiful bouquet and our cake!
I do....more like I just did. :)

Kimberly and I enjoying a nice glass of vino.....
A preview of what's to come? A big family?

No comments: