Monday, February 8, 2010

Random awesomeness


Today at work I received a ketchup bottle in the mail. Say whaaaaa? Yup-as a reminder from the company that catered our (fun, fantastic, rad) company holiday party that we had this past year, that they also cater picnics as well. I adored our catering company. They were SO easy to work with, had friendly, knowledgeable staff, and the price was right! You can't beat that combination any day of the week.
I can't imagine paying someone to cook burgers and hot dogs though-but in any case I love my ketchup bottle and plan on taking it home and using it for oil. The little fun things like this (paired with the delicious food and great service) will always keep me coming back to a company because it shows a little personality. Job well done, Catering By Design!


No comments: