Saturday, February 6, 2010

Weekend plans

Well, let me start this post by telling you all about my predicament. I hate shredding cheese. Yep-there in lies my predicament. For Christmas I received a most wonderful present - a KitchenAid Slicer and Shredder attachment. I was in love! See the picture of my love below:


But alas when I got home and pulled out my mixer to put my lovely Christmas gift to good use.....I discover that my mixer is no KitchenAid at ALL!! I didn't even know that other manufacturers made stand mixers! Ha! So, in an effort to never shred cheese by hand again I was on a mission to find a KitchenAid mixer. I just so happened to run across one on eBay-so WEIRD!

3-5 business days later this lovely little beast arrived on my doorstep.


Beautiful, isn't it? Well I sure think so! And I am going to put it to good use this weekend. I haven't made homemade bread yet, but I think it's time. We just ran out, and I have a delicious recipe waiting to be made!

Other than that we are helping a friend move back to Colorado tomorrow, and then it's Super Bowl Sunday time!

No comments: