Thursday, January 21, 2010

We love border collies!

Jeff and I are temporarily fostering 2 dogs for WBCR right now. Their names are Bryn and Chyna and they came in on a transport from UT on Tuesday. The transport was due to arrive at 4:15, and after an hour and a half of waiting in the freezing cold they finally showed up with these 2 lovely ladies!

Meet Chyna:
Chyna is a border collie/aussie mix. She is about 3 years old and is a little on the shy side. She is very sweet though and likes to be snuggled. It seems being in a shelter has effected her quite a bit more than Bryn. She took a while to come hang out with the rest of us on the first day I picked them up. She stayed by the front door for about an hour, decided that we weren't so scary after all, and came upstairs. Now she has integrated into the house well and is coming around slowly. She loves treats, so I know I can always bribe her with those!

And here is Miss Bryn:

Bryn is about a year old and 100% borderc ollie! She loooooves to herd Rockstar outside and she won't leave Kipp alone in the house. She is very friendly and smart, smart, smart! She already knows sit and down and I think she is going to make a fantastic pet for someone wanting a very energetic pup. She is crate trained and just a really easy going lass. I don't think either of these girls will stay in rescue long!









1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I like the puppy updates! I hope they find homes soon.