Monday, January 4, 2010

One Down!

I successfully accomplished the first of my 101 goals in 1,001 days over the weekend! Only 100 more to go. Jeff helped me to come up with some of the rest of my goals on New Years and wow-I have quite a few big goals in there, but I'm excited at the possibility of accomplishing all of them!

It's nice to know that 2010 will be *knock on wood* a more relaxing year than 2009. Not to say that we didn't have time to smell the roses (cough-Bahamas-cough).... I'm just saying there will be more moments to enjoy just being. And traveling again too! We are starting out January with nothing on our schedule. Although, hey-maybe Jeff will find a job! But other than that-January is WIDE open. It is so nice to know that there isn't anything that we have committed to just yet. I'm hoping we take that time and finish the little things left over from the house renovation.

Some fun things we have to look forward to in 2010?

CHICAGO in March!
Vail in September for our 1 year anniversary
Another season of disc dogging with our pups

No comments: