Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Years Eve!

Does everyone have their New Years resolutions all set and ready to go? I'm not doing that, because let's face it-I always forget what I was resolving to change and that my friends is pointless. So this year I am entering a new realm of resolve. It's called Day Zero Project and you can find out more here if you would like.

A quick rundown of the project is to reach 101 goals in 1,001 days.

So far I have 50 items on my list and I need to come up with 51 more. I have approximately 14 hours to complete my list as I've decided to start on that list first thing tomorrow morning! It is harder than you would think to come up with 101 life changing and/or memorable goals for my list. I don't want to fill it with fluff that I know I can accomplish, I want to make each one memorable for either me or the person it is aimed at, and also throw some in there that are just plain fun. Hopefully I can find 101 things and be creative at the same time.

I challenge you all to resolve for something this coming new year. Why keep plugging away at life and not try to encourage yourself to do something greater. No matter the leap- whether it be big or small- take it. Don't waste life by just being. Be something better!

I hope that everyone has a safe and Happy New Years eve and New Years Day!

Cheers! Here is to 2010!!

No comments: