Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Home sweet home

First order of business? Go pick up Team RK from my pops. He is the best dog sitter in the world and we always have two happy black and white pups greet us when we come home from a trip.

Ahhhh, life is good. We are home and I am loving this contentment. We walked in the door and I headed straight to the kitchen and started cooking. I love my kitchen. We ate some delicious, fresh angel hair pasta with ricotta parmesan meat sauce for dinner. A glorious pot of coffee was brewed and now we're sitting in our living room on our comfy couches and watching Julie and Julia.
I opened all of our Christmas cards that came while we were in Texas; it's one of my favorite things to do. Although, it reminds me that I haven't mailed ours out yet....or written any of them yet either. Hmmmm, I guess I know what we're doing tomorrow!

Texas was good. I really miss my family there and really need to make a commitment to visit more often. It was a perfect treat to be able to see our family and some friends while we were there. We saw the Alamo and the Riverwalk. Xavier got to meet his cousins, Xyalia and Jenessa. We played Uno and dominos just like back in the day when we would visit Grandma. It was peaceful and wonderful to be able to do that again.


Do all kids smile like this? Apparently.....

My boys

No entrance, or exit according to Jeff.

Little mans can smile normally! I proved it!

Dave and X along the Riverwalk.


The fog made for some cool shots around the city.

Apparently I like old buildings, I took plenty of pictures of them.

And doorways. I like doorways too.

Jeff is getting into the holiday spirit. Only 9 days until Christmas people!!

Until next time, San Antonio. You were good to us.



No comments: