Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's a little chilly, no?

So, today it's somewhere around 10 degrees. Awesome. Well we decided that we've had enough. On Saturday we are out of here and going to TX! Jeff, David, Xavier and I are all flying out to San Antonio to go visit the family and some friends. I am thanking Southwest Airlines for their super duper cheap fares for this one. :)

We come back on Tuesday evening. Man, back to back vacations? Life is rough for Team O'Brien right now! I wish I had taken some pics when Jeff and I were in Frisco and Vail this past weekend, but alas - I didn't. But it was beautiful, relaxing, cold, fun, and just what the doctor ordered! We ate delicious food, walked around and enjoyed the sights, did some shopping, saw some old friends, and had a really nice time. Let's hope the trip to TX includes all of the above minus the cold.

Update on our Piper kitten: She is in her new home. A super nice family with another kitten and a one year old puppy adopted her. The family has 4 kids from 8 years old to 21-so she will get love, love, love, attention, attention, attention and more love from them. The 21 year old who adopted her is sick and stays in bed most of the day. She has sent me updates that Piper has lifted her spirits and keeps her smiling all day, so it really couldn't have been a better fit.

Bye Pipes. We will miss you!

No comments: