Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

Last night Jeff and I stayed up late, watching movies and decorating for Christmas. Since it's a little late to get a real tree, we busted out the old, fake one from hiding and put that up. Upon decorating the tree, I realized we have quite a few horrible ornaments..... Those after Christmas sales are going to be calling my name. I need to come up with a theme, not ugly would be a nice start.

I forgot to take a picture last night, so I asked Jeffrey to send me a picture off of his cell phone. Here is our tree! (With the sweetest dog in the world helping to show it off!)

Yes, it needs more ornaments. But I still like it. :)

I'm off work tomorrow and Monday.....so we will be finishing up our Christmas shopping! Yay!! And wrapping gifts and getting them put under the tree. We are going to bake cookies and take the dogs to the park and drink Pepperment Schnapps laced hot chocolate and cook some delicious food.

I LOVE CHRISTMASTIME!!!

No comments: